Yaesu UT-20 23CM module

Can the UT-20 1.2ghz module be purchased anywhere? All the websites I have
seen says the factory has to install it.

I have an offer of a 4  month old TS-2000 with M60 Desk Mike, Kenwood HT
Dual Bander TH-D7AG, and a M2 9 element SSB antenna.

I really want 1.2ghz for terrestrial work and satellites. (if they put
another one on 1.2ghz someday:-)

I'm still looking to trade my mint FT-1000MPMK5 for a TS-2000X + something
extra.

Thanks
RoD
KD0XX