Recording off-air

I recently purchased, for a completely non-amateur purpose, a Gemini
i-key USB recording device.

It now occurs to me how useful this could be for recording your
satellite activity

Basically it is an audio interface that digitizes at 44khz, and
stores the digital audio as an MP3 or more importantly, as a WAV
file, onto more or less any USB pen drive.

With a set of 2100mAh NiMh cells, it will record about 4 hours of
audio, onto your pen drive, so you can just plug it into your PC, and
there ya go!, your last 4 hours of activity.

Plenty on Ebay, specs at >> http://www.ikey-audio.com/

Comments welcome