Re: Cheap LEO antennas

Thanks for all the input. Greatly appreciate it. I looked at the dimensional
characteristics for both Schedule 40 & 80 and think that Schedule 80 won't
flex as much.  All I need to do now is to check availability at the local
Home Depot and Lowe's.  The last time I checked they had all or mostly
Schedule 40 (the most common of course).  Joe - KS1I