Re: Cheap LEO antennas

Hi joe- I made a couple of 4 foot UHF yagi's using 3/4 hardware store PVC
tubing available in 10 foot lengths. Not sure if they are "schedule 40".
Material was easy to work and I figure if it can handle hot water for
years it should last long enough as an antenna boom.
Its not very rigid so keep the length/diameter ratio low.
take care, pat n2oeq