From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Gene Marks WB2LLP
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:16 AM
Cc: wa5vjb@cq-vhf.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Cheap LEO antennas

Those of you who would like to have an Arrow antenna, but are a bit
short of
radio money should get a copy of the Summer 2006 issue of CQ VHF and
read Kent
Britain's article on "Cheap Antennas for LEO Satellites".  Having built
of Kent's Cheap Yagiis for 144 through 1296, I am convinced that if you
his instructions and work carefully you will get a good antenna very
inexpensively.  Based on my experience with these antennas, there are a
comments I would like to make.

--balance of old message deleted--