From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Gene Marks WB2LLP
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:16 AM
To: AMSAT -BB
Cc: wa5vjb@cq-vhf.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Cheap LEO antennas

Those of you who would like to have an Arrow antenna, but are a bit
short of
radio money should get a copy of the Summer 2006 issue of CQ VHF and
read Kent
Britain's article on "Cheap Antennas for LEO Satellites".  Having built
several
of Kent's Cheap Yagiis for 144 through 1296, I am convinced that if you
follow
his instructions and work carefully you will get a good antenna very
inexpensively.  Based on my experience with these antennas, there are a
two
comments I would like to make.

--balance of old message deleted--