SpaceCam1 Promotes Ham Radio

SpaceCam1 is proving to be a valuable tool for promoting Amateur Radio.

I supplied details of SpaceCam1 to the local Newspapers in Essex, England and
already two Newspapers have sent press photographers to David M0ZLB's QTH. They
will be publishing the story of his reception of ISS SSTV pictures next week.

There's no doubt the reception of SSTV from the ISS is a newsworthy event. Make
sure you make the most of it by informing your local media.

73 Trevor M5AKA