Would this work on FM sats?

I am kind of radio poor right now (running an Icom 706
original as my main radio) and miss being on the
satellites.  I do have a Yaesu VX7R HT, which can do 5
watts on 2m, and also a Yaesu FT51R on the way, which
can do 5 watts and full duplex.  I am looking at the
Cushcraft 10 element dual band beam to using to get
back on the sats.  This has 5 elements on each band.
I would mount it horizontially polarized, with no
elevation.

So my setup would be:

Cushcraft dualband yagi-no elevation, horizontal
Either VX7R or FT51R at 5 watts

Would this setup be enough for the FM satellites?  I
could spring for a duplexer later on and run the 706
on the uplink at 10 watts on 2 meters.

73s John W5TD (ex NE0P)
http://mail.yahoo.com