Re: K7RR, SK

That IS possible.  In a horrible coincidence,  Cliff's death was in
close proximity to some upgrades to the AMSAT servers.  For almost a
week they most decidedly NOT upgrades.  Now they seem to be working
well.   I believe the notice of Cliff's death was sent but into the
black hole of the BB mailer that we had for a bit.

Cliff will be missed.

73's
Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr