meteor scatter this weekend

Hi all, I have my packet station on 53.530 packet 9600 baud, if anyone wants
to try some meteor scatter with me, also if you know of another freq in use
for this mode at 6 meters please let me know, thank you in advance, hope to
see urcall, 73 kc8gkf West Michigan USA.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Nature Bkgrd.jpg]