NEW GRIDS !!! XE2AT

Dear boys and girls Bernardo XE2HWB will make a trip to DL27-37 from 17th to
20th of this month, is in Baja California for the 10GHZ and UP contest, I
sent a small 6 ele yagi and he will be in AO51 from those new grids.
I think he will try to be in DL28 after the 20th so keep in touch, I will
advise to BB about the status from Bernardo.
Good Luck to all
73 de Al
XE2AT