From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:21 AM
To: 'Eric Christensen'
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AMSAT HF freqs?

> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT HF freqs?
> I think you are looking for this page:
> http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/information/nets.php

Yes, exactly!
But I must be a dummy, because no matter where I look,
I cannot find a link to it on the AMSAT page.  I wonder
if it is orphaned? (yes, google can find it)...

Also, looking at the AMSAT page from the perspective of
a new user, I wonder if the following tweaks would make sense?

The TAB called LAUNCH PAD should probably be "HOME"
and the tab called NAVIGATOR should probably be "SEARCH"

The existing names are cute, but are not helpful to a
New user.  Yes, you can *find* the above page with
the google search ending under "NAVIGATOR", but I think
a list of HF calling frequencies or nets would be a direct
link one either the NEW USER page, or the ABOUT AMSAT page
or even the CONTACT-US page, since AMSAT is "us"...

Just some thoughts.

Bob, WB4APR