Stanford Linear Accelerator Tour - need 9 more physics geeks

I am looking for nine early symposium arrivals who would like to visit the
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (http://www.slac.stanford.edu/) on Thursday
before (or possibly Monday after) the Amsat Symposium. In order to arrange a
tour for that date we would need a group of 10 or more. (There is a public
tour scheduled for Wednesday after the symposium but I'm not planning on
staying that long.)

We might be able to hit a few of the infamous silicon valley junk stores on
the way back to the hotel.

Dan Schultz N8FGV