Re: a027

Did anybody hear SO-50 today (08-08-2006)? I could neither hear anybody
on it nor even myself in full duplex.

--

Amir Findling, 73 de K9CHP, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western NY SearchDogs, Inc.
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org/>

K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org
<http://www.nysfedsar.org/>

1^st Special Response Group (1SRG) www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org/>