RE: Good quality Cable

I asked a lot of questions a while back.  Ended up using LMR-400 to the
tower, and LMR-400 Ultraflex around the rotator.  So far working very well,
and a noticeable upgrade from the old cabling.

While it will not make a large difference in loss, make very certain you use
double shielded cable around the antennas in the near field.  Doing so
essentially eliminated problems caused by good quality, but single shield I
had been using since before I knew better.

Alan
WA4SCA