Missed logging stations from 1500Z AO-51 Pass

Went out to the porch on this morning's pass of AO-51.  I worked two
stations (N6xxx and KG#xxx) but my laptop died about the time I was
going to write down the callsigns.  Could someone help me fill the
gaps, please?

(I really need to get that recorder to hook up to the HT.)

Oh, I'll be in FN09 until Sunday if anyone needs that grid...

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net