Re: 2.4 ghz downconverters

It's nice to know my downconverter I've hardly ever used will still be
able to be used somewhere. I live in a rural area so WifFi pollution
shouldn't be much of a problem for me. (yet)  I understand the logic
behind not putting S band on Eagle but it still leaves me with a bit of
a sour taste in my mouth. I know, as it was put here, "the genie is out
of the bottle" but if we just up and run to a different frequency every
time there is interference or a threat of such., we soon won't have any
frequencies left to run too.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ