RE: 2.4GHz QRM

Hi Tony,

But how much is it a problem in (say) 435-437?  434 is not an amateur
satellite allocation - it may be for terrestrial use, but it
shouldn't cause us to roll over and play dead in the satellite
allocation unless there is a real threat.

My other concern is that if we publicly acknowledge that the band is
a wasteland that it most certainly will be, because the message is we
don't care about it.

73,

Emily