RE: 2.4GHz QRM

> I'm a little concerned about the message here - are you saying that
> RFICs in 434 MHz will encroach on our allocation in 435-437?  These
> are minuscule power devices (since, for example, sitting on the
> freeway I don't want to get warnings about the tire pressure of
> another Volvo 1/2 mile away.) So before I get all bent out of shape
> by this can you provide some credible data or (ugh) statistics that
> it will have any real impact in the next 20 years?

I suspect these will cause you guys few issues.  Over here, 434 MHz devices
are a real problem, but it's not the door bells, garage door openers or the
vehicle remotes that are causing the problems, but it's the hiher powered
high duty cycle devices (they're allowed up to 25 mW EIRP) that cause all of
the problems, cordless headphones and industrial crane controllers being the
worst offenders.  All made worse by the fact that this part of the spectrum
overlaps most of our repeater inputs. :-(