OSCAR Satellite Status Page Update

Hi all,
Just wanted to throw in an update about the OSCAR satellite Status Page:

-A few months ago the code was significantly optimized resulting in a
more than 5-fold increase in speed.  Page load time is now often less
than two seconds.  In the past, the speed of the site was a major issue,
but I think I can say that is now behind us.

-Traffic on the site is also humming along very nicely.  As of this
writing there are more than 100 (probably 150) visible reports and the
database now contains 22,394 entries!!  I really appreciate the time
taken by all of the regular contributors to share with the community.

-Last but not least, a challenge!  I've posted a current snapshot of all
the reports in the database (see the link below).  I'm sure that with
22,000+ reports there are some interesting statistics to be had.  Lets
see what you can come up with...
http://oscar.dcarr.org/satdb-8-1-06.sql

73s,
David Carr