Re: 2.4GHz QRM

The number of wireless consumer devices using amateur bands is expanding
ever more rapidly. According to the current issue of Microwave Journal, tire
manufacturers will be embedding 434 MHz RFICs into automobile tires to relay
real-time temperature and pressure readings to your car's on-board computer.

73,

John
KD6OZH