Neat photo!

thanks!
Bob

Robert Bruninga wrote:

> But wireless?  I doubt the genie will ever be back in the bottle.
> You can't run fiber from the fantail...

But you can hoist the VLF antennas with a helicopter!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:USSWrightCC-2.jpg

(GRIN) ;-)

(No photos of the actual station-keeping flights from the fantail there
on Wikipedia, but you can get the general idea if you take a close look.)

Perhaps VLF is where we should be headed?  :-)  Wouldn't that be
interesting... a VLF bird...

I obviously haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.

Nate WY0X