Eagle without mode S

Hello!

It have been much interesting reading last week and i have been wondering where Eagle is proposed to have most of the downlink time,  will it be mode B?.    I was sure it should be mode S, but after reading about all the qrm problem on 2,4ghz i understand the decision to move so we dont have to spend much of our time fighting all the neighbours  equipment.

Living on the country in southern Sweden it still is very silent here.

73  Hakan SM7WSJ