Re: 2.4GHz QRM

Hi all,

Reading all of this discussion with interest I was wondering what is the future
of 2.4Ghz ?

Given Wifi appears to be moving towards 5.8Ghz, what is going to be the primary
occupier of S band when Eagle is ready to launch ?

Are there more services moving towards 2.4Ghz or away from it ?

Being optimistic I am hoping that the current occupants will move upward in
their ever increasing search for more bandwidth, leaving 2.4Ghz to us :)

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT