Re: Eagle and P3E

Nate:

Amateurs operating in the amateur service are allowed to transmit IN OUR
BANDS with power and gains exceeding part 15 with 802.11 equipment.
ARRL's  HSMM group has been attempting to do this for a while.   The
content restrictions are just onerous (you can't legally surf the web
doing and other things).   If I get another shot at the board of
directors of the ARRL,  I am going to really shove as hard as I can
without getting thrown out, that we move to have the content
restrictions relaxed considerably above NNN MHz to encourage
experimentation.  I might get shot down or their might be some serious
pitfalls that I am overlooking. I would at least like them to consider
pro-change arguments.

Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr