Re: corless phone qrm

Along these lines, I've also found that the noise blanker in the IC-706
Mk2 is fairly effective in eliminated the SS "popping" from wireless
devices, at least in the AM modes.  I'm sure other radios will vary in
their effectiveness.  I live in downtown Rochester NY, which has to be
a pretty rough RF environment, and it does make operating bareable.  A
40/S9 pop every half second just goes away....

-Andy K0SM

Quoting w7lrd@comcast.net: