Re: corless phone qrm

I wonder if there is a cordless phone-hack that one could make
to one of thesee phones, that casuses it to transmit,
"this frequency is in use"...  Just leave it on until you are
ready to operate...  hi hi

>>> <w7lrd@comcast.net> 07/31/06 12:15 AM >>>
I found a way to eliminate local neighbors from using cordless phones that use 2.4Ghz.  I simply tell them innocently that I can hear their phone on my radio.  That many other hams might be able to do the same.  It would be a good idea if they got a phone that did not use 2.4Ghz.  For me QRM gone. I do not tell them that it is not understandable I let them "assume " that.
73 Bob W7LRD