Re: 2.4GHz QRM

As I wiped out my own S band downlink with 802.11b  and then 802.11g,
(Wireless LAN),   I found that my phones completely disrupted the
wireless when they were "in use".   And the phones worked very poorly
indeed because of the LAN.   I replaced them with 5 GHz phones and all
is well in my house.   There is a reason the ham bands are the dumping
grounds for these part 15 services.  We simply do not have sufficient
density to make RF headway against the millions of systems deployed that
use part 15 and we certainly do not have the political clout to move
them with legal force.

We are in a desperate race against time and billions of dollars in
commercial enterprises to be able to bring you a useful program.  I
believe we can and we MUST try.

73's
Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr