Re: Eagle and P3E

Bob:

This will be unlike any system we have done for AMSAT before.  It is
brand new.  COMPLETELY brand new.   The engineering volunteers for AMSAT
will design the entire ground station for use with the digital
transponder.  This will include RF and digital equipment as well as the
feed.   We will publish all of these details as they become available.
Again,   we have to get through Phase 3E and find a serious launch to
get Eagle really off the ground (the pun is absolutely intended).

73's
Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr