Re : corless phone qrm

----- Message d'origine -----
De: w7lrd@comcast.net
Date: Lundi, Juillet 31, 2006 0:48 am
Objet: [amsat-bb] corless phone qrm
: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org

> I found a way to eliminate local neighbors from using cordless
> phones that use 2.4Ghz. I simply tell them innocently that I
> can hear their phone on my radio. That many other hams might be
> able to do the same. It would be a good idea if they got a
> phone that did not use 2.4Ghz. For me QRM gone. I do not tell
> them that it is not understandable I let them "assume " that.
> 73 Bob W7LRD
> ----
Or installed a couple of X-10 or other type of 2.4ghz camera they produce a
very wide band signal and a superd image. They are legal and some come even
with amp and it help to increased your home security. It is not a fool proof
solution as your own phone can be also QRM'D. It help here in the AO-40 era.

Luc VE2DWE