corless phone qrm

I found a way to eliminate local neighbors from using cordless phones that use 2.4Ghz.  I simply tell them innocently that I can hear their phone on my radio.  That many other hams might be able to do the same.  It would be a good idea if they got a phone that did not use 2.4Ghz.  For me QRM gone. I do not tell them that it is not understandable I let them "assume " that.
73 Bob W7LRD