One question for the BoD candidates....

Hello,

One question for the candidates:

What are you planning to do to ensure a healthy, stable future for
AMSAT?  Space is a risky, expensive business, often a $0.50 part away
from failure.  The amateur ranks are stagnant and there is a
perception that little "new blood" is coming into the activity.

If any of you could shed some light on your opinion about AMSAT's
future, I would greatly appreciate your comments, as would other
members I'm sure.  Please share some ideas about collaboration,
sponsorship, education, fundraising, member grooming etc. if you have
any.

Thanks for volunteering your time and effort to AMSAT!

73,

Dave
N0TGD