2.4G interference

In a message dated 30/07/2006 22:55:13 GMT Standard Time, ki4hxt@AMSAT.Org
writes:

In the United States and Canada there are 11 channels available for use
in the 802.11b 2.4GHz WiFi Frequency range. This standard is defined by
the IEEE.

Channel     Lower Frequency      Center Frequency     Upper  Frequency

1                2.401                        2.412     2.423
2                2.404     2.417     2.428.......

Hello Group.

Out of interest.

With new services going to C band and with channel 1 being our biggest
problem. Should we start looking to negotiate a narrow satellite  allocation lower
than 2400 and below channel 1?  - Don't ask....don't  get.

David   G0MRF