Re: ISS mixed packet and SSTV?

The radio they are using has a built in TNC.  The crew
needs to follow the correct procedures when swtiching
between SSTV and packet.  In a few weeks they will be
experts in SSTV.

This monring we had a problem with seting the correct
CW ID.  That problem may be fixed.
Here is what you should hear.

DTMF tone,(to turn on the Vox unit)
CW ID, RS0ISS
Then SSTV in Robot-36 mode.

I am very interesed to see any images and if you have
a Wave recording of the whole sequence i want to
check the order and timing of the SSTV signals.

send details wav, to marexmg@comcast.net

thanks, Miles

http://www.localline.com/~kb9khm/KB9KHM_PublicKey.asc

http://mail.yahoo.com