RE: Getting back into radio *possible trade*

Drew,
	Thanks for the info. I know 2m and 70cm are used mainly but I am
considering other modes/items as well.
At present, I don't have antenna's, rotors, ,filters, preamps, feedline,
ect...
	The value of the FT-1000 should allow me to build up a pretty respectable
satellite station if I find someone
willing to part with theirs for it.
	I have a California Amplifier 130215 downconverter that I will be using for
mode S after I modify it.

	I'm just trying too figure out what would be the best direction to go. I
don't operate HF much at all and it's a waste
to have such a nice 200 watt rig collecting dust. This radio is in mint
condition and the previous owner didn't use it much since he got sick
shortly after purchasing it new.

RoD
KD0XX