Getting back into radio *possible trade*

Hi all,
	Have been away from amateur radio for a few years and just getting set back
up.
I purchased some gear at a local hams estate sale a while back but so far
it's just sitting collecting dust. I managed to get an Icom 706mk2g, a Yaesu
FT-480R 2m all mode and a Yaesu FT-1000/MP/Mk5.

	I have always been more interested in VHF/UHF and higher and never been
much of an HF person and think I want to trade the FT1000/MP/Mk5 for a
dedicated satellite rig. So what would you recommended?
	The FT-847 looks nice but so does the TS-2000.

Thanks
RoD
KD0XX