AO-51 schedule update

I updated the AO-51 schedule page a few nights ago at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php . Please note that the
graphic schedule at the top of the page is not the complete story, and users
should always consult the text portion in addition for any items that cannot
be displayed in the graphic schedule. This month there will be a week of
testing by the command stations, cycling through many of the listed modes
while collecting Whole Orbit Data. This period is indicated as all off in
the graphic schedule. This is a periodic checkup as well as a further
investigation into some ongoing operational issues. I intend to report on
the results of the command stations investigation, as well as explain some
of the power and PL issues brought up last week on the -bb as soon as the
information is collected and analyzed. Users are welcome to operate whatever
mode is active during these tests, but expect frequent mode changes. The V/U
repeater on 435.300 should be available for hamfest demos on Saturday the
12th and the ever popular mode V/S returns at the end of the month.

For the AO-51 Operations Group,
Drew KO4MA
Amsat LM 2332