Re: This Weekend in Minneapolis: Central States VHF S ociety Meeting

Well this may be interesting to experiment with, BUT Eagle will not have
mode-S downlink so its really mute.  P3E apparently will have both mode US
and LS so there may be some merit in your investigation of minimizing WiFi
interference.

Probably most urban hams will find mode-S on P3E unusable due to
interference, but the many rural satellite users will still be able to use
these modes if their local RF environment is kind enough.  I have no
interference on 2.4 GHz even with my microwave and 2.4G cordless phone.

So GL in your efforts!
73's,
Ed - KL7UW