Orbitron+Wispdde+IC706MKIIg ????

Dear all:

This is David EB4DEH in Madrid Spain.

I would like to contact any satellite operator ussing to control the
doppler in the VO-52, the next configuration: Orbitron tracking software
+ WispDDE interface + ICOM IC706MKIIg.

I will be gratefull someone confirming me if this combination works
properly and if yes, helping me sharing his set up in the diferent
softwares.

The target is to compensate the doppler effect automatically in TX (UHF)
leaving the RX configuration to be done manually from the radio VFO.

My email is: at746david@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and best 73 de David EB4DEH