Link To BBC Coverage of Dnepr Failure

For those looking for more details, here's a link to the BBC online article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5219468.stm

Not a good day for all those CubeSat builders but you're to be highly
commended for your fine efforts to get your programs launch ready. I know
some of the programs have taken 3 to 4 years to get to this point.

You have my respect and admiration for all your efforts and I sincerely hope
this unfortunate failure would deter you from future university satellite
building.

With highest regards...Bill - N6GHz