Re: new user registration

Kevin:

Registration is for the design engineers only.  This means you can go
and edit the pages.   You do not need to register to read those
documents we have made public.   There are literally hundreds of
documents that have no restrictions on them whatsoever.  The preliminary
details about our San Diego meeting were inadvertently exposed to
AMSAT-BB.  We are trying to wait on the publication of the journal with
the contents and some more editing of the document.   It and others will
be available for public viewing soon.

I am one of those guys who has a math and engineering degree, but needs
to read their prose a hundred times to mitigate the worst of the
errors.  Forgive my shortcomings.

Bob

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr