EaglePedia

All:
I've had a couple of reports this evening that pages which should be
open to all are demanding a log-in.

I've confirmed that all is not as intended.

We're working on it, give us a few days to sort it out.  The servers
were recently upgraded, and there may be some collateral "issues".
We're working on making EaglePedia open as it should be.

Thanks for your understanding, interest, and support.

73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org
Eagle Project Manager