Re: Sound cards for 9600

Mike,

I've been able to copy 9600 baud sats using a SB Audigy 2 under WinXP with Wisp, MixW and AGWPE.  I've never been able to get a packet through a 9600 baud sat, though.  I have been able to connect to terrestrial 9600 baud packet nodes and BBS's with MixW and AGWPE.

Steve -- K6UX

---- hobergenix <hobergenix@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was wondering what sound cards work well with 9600. Is
their a list of reccomended cards to use. Or is trying to
copy 9600 baud with a sound card and software program
not too successful?

Mike

N6IMF