Cubesat Launch Failure

Hi Everyone ,

Sad news today was reported to me by Emily N1DID from the launch party
at CAL POLY.

The second stage of the DNEPR rocket failed and the rocket fell back to
earth loosing its payload of close to a dozen satellites.

An update will follow later when more information becomes available.

I am happy to report though that the group has already committed from
the launch party at CAL POLY to continue to build CUBESATS and there
will be a another launch later this year.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

Bill Greene
Amsat 29777
Armstrong BC