From: "Bill Ress" <bill@hsmicrowave.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:51 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] CubeSats on same freq!!

Hello all,

After reviewing the downlink frequencies again in preparation for the
upcoming launch, I noticed something that has confused me (doesn't take
much) and perhaps some clarifications can be provided.

SACRED and RINCON, both U of Arizona satellites, operate on 436.870 MHz.
That's easier to understand since they can probably command them on or off.

But nCUBE-1 and ICE Cube-1, from different builders, are on 437.305 MHz.
Frequency misprints (comes from the CubeSat web site)?

IARU's no help. They somehow frequency coordinate but often don't list
frequencies as is the case with these two satellites.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz