From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Claudio Sansoè
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 9:50 PM
To: Mineo Wakita
Cc: domenico.i8cvs@tin.it; qsl_picpot@charlie.polito.it; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: CubeSats KEPS update

The callsign that PICPOT will use when sending telemetry will be "PICPOT".
Telemetry packets will be AX25 UI packets sent from PICPOT to ALL.
PICPOT is not a Cubesat strictly speaking, because it is a cube of
13x13cm, not 10x10cm. It is not launched via a P-POD but with a
dedicated deployment system.
Best regards
Claudio Sansoe' IW1EZN