Re: Open questions for the Board of Directors candidates

> Stefan, VE4SNA posed some interesting questions:
>
>    > 1. How are you planning to advance AMSAT as a professional
> organization in terms of management, membership service and transparency?
>
> The members of AMSAT need to recognize that AMSAT is really two,
> distinct organizations. The AMSAT most members see is an amateur radio
> member service organization ....
> >
> The second AMSAT is a very professional technical organization that
> designs and builds satellites, interfaces ....
>
>> ...Tom, K3IO

I would say there is a third and most important group.  The members who pay
most of the bills, use the satellites and promote satellite operation within
the general amateur community.

Non of groups can exist without the other and all must cooperate and work
together for the benifit of all.

Clare VE3NPC