Re: Re: PICPOT Power!

rogerkola@aol.com wrote:
> Icom's PCR-1000 might serve well as a tunable IF,now if we only had some
> software to decode...

I'm willing to take a try at writing a soundcard DSP
program to decode the "audio" from the receiver back
into bits. I would need a recording of the signal
probably from a wideband FM receiver.

Does anyone already own one of the Chipcon CC2400 chips
that will be used on PiCPoT?  If so, can you make us
a soundcard recording of the signal that would come
out of a sufficiently wide FM receiver like the
PCR-1000?

I've already written a software program to make
the soundcard recording process easier.

Let me know,

Douglas KA2UPW/5