This Weekend in Minneapolis: Central States VHF Society Meeting

This coming weekend, Bob McGwier (N4HY) and I are presenting a paper on
AMSAT's efforts on EAGLE and P3E at the Central States VHF Society
meeting in Minneapolis. The following words come from Bruce, W9FZ:

The 40th Annual Central States VHF Conference is just days away on July 28th and 29th in Bloomington, MN. It's being held at the Ramada Mall of
America (formerly The Thunderbird) and is just across the parking lot from the Mall of America. More details can be seen at http://www.csvhfs.org/.

Our paper contains a number of updates concerning EAGLE which you will read about in the next Journal. But for an advance view, you can see our CSVHFS paper, available as a ~3.9 MB PDF file at http://mysite.verizon.net/~w3iwi/EAGLE_CSVHFS.pdf
Sorry it's so long -- I hope you have a fast internet feed!

73 de Tom, K3IO (ex W3IWI)