Thanks to BoD candidates; Call for follow-up Q's ?

Thanks the Board of Director Candidates for their responses.

While reading the responses, I a few additional questions came to
mind.  I'm sure fellow AMSAT members also had some questions in their
mind that they would like to ask.

I would like to create a small list of follow-up questions for the
candidates, but at the same time I do not want to overwhelm them, as
they have regular jobs and other duties.

Is anyone interested in asking additional questions?  If so, I can
compose a list of questions if you send them to me, then present them
to the list for the candidates to respond, if they choose.

Thanks and 73,

Dave
N0TGD