Re: Experimental GPS results from AO-40

Frank Bauer gave a fantastic report two years ago at the AMSAT symposium
in DC/Va.   It was quite a positive report and much good science was
done even with the foreshortened mission.

Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr